Here is a brief summary of our minimum requirements. Please visit the Requirements page for a complete list.
- PC: 2.4 GHz processor with 4GB RAM installed, 30+GB hard drive with 3+GB free space, 2 available USB ports, 17 in Monitor and a 16-bit full duplex sound card
- Operating System: Most Windows Operating Systems supported by Microsoft are supported by WorkBooth
- Security Software: Supported Antispyware, Antivirus and Firewall software must be installed on the PC
- Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer® 9.0 or greater
- Internet Connection: A wired Broadband (high-speed) internet connection is required. We do not allow wireless connections of any type
- Phone Service: No telephone service is required for most projects (TeleTech utilizes your internet for internal VoIP)
- Netbooks often don’t have the required display size to run WorkBooth (see requirements).
- You may need to connect an external display to your netbook to view WorkBooth Web correctly.
- Even though some tablets have the required operating system installed they are not supported by WorkBooth as they don’t meet the hardware requirements to run WorkBooth.(see requirements)
Yes, software will need to be installed on your system in order to be able to log into WorkBooth. If you do not have this software installed, the initial system scan will notify you of the missing software requirements and provide you the necessary download links.
Please visit New Hire section for detailed instructions on how to install the required software.