Wi-Fi, cellular and satellite internet connection are not permitted. If your computer is 7 years older or more, there is a high risk of not being compatible and not able to work with our systems.
* Passing the Initial System Assessment will not guarantee 100% compatibility with our systems
Please refer to Requirements – @Home Workbooth. To learn more about our system requirements.
A. Installing Initial System Assessment
- Click on the Download ISA button to install and launch the Initial System Assessment (ISA).
- After clicking on the download button, look at the bottom of the window and when it finishes downloading, click on the ISASetup.exe file to begin the installation.
- You may get a message from User Account Control (UAC), click on the Yes button to allow it.
- Click on the OK button.
- On the welcome screen, click on the Next button.
- Click on the I Agree button to accept the terms of the License Agreement.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Install button.
- To complete these steps, click on the Finish button.
B. Beginning the Initial System Assessment
- Let’s start with it. Here you can run the Initial System Assessment (ISA) either as a Job Applicant or as an existing TTEC employee, by filling the information and clicking on the Login button.
- In the event that your computer fails the assessment, click on the Close button.
You will need to review the status details to upgrade/correct your computer and then retake the test.
- Once you pass the assessment successfully, theyou will be shown the following screen and your internet connection details. Click on the Finish button to end.At this point your results are sent to Talent Acquisition and you will be contacted based on eligibility.