- Click on the Download ISA button to install and launch the Initial System Assessment (ISA).
- At the bottom of the Internet Explorer window, you may see the yellow ribbon, click on the Run button.
- If you have a message from User Account Control (UAC), click on the Yes button to allow it.
- The application will download and open, click on the Next button.
- Click on the I Agree button.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Install button.
- Click on the Finish button.
- I M P O R T A N T ! Before proceeding with all the following steps, please temporary disable or uninstall your antivirus software.
- Here you can run the Initial System Assessment (ISA) either as a Job Applicant or as an existing TeleTech employee, by filling the information and clicking on the Login button.
- In the event that your computer fails the assessment, click on the Close button.
You will need to review the status details to upgrade/correct your computer and then retake the test.
- Once you pass the assessment successfully, theyou will be shown the following screen and your internet connection details. Click on the Finish button to end.At this point your results are sent to Talent Acquisition and you will be contacted based on eligibility.
The window closes and after some seconds, another one will open (which is explained on the following steps).