- Click on the Download ISA button to install and launch the Initial System Assessment (ISA).
- At the bottom of the Internet Explorer window, you may see the yellow ribbon, click on the Run button.
- If you have a message from User Account Control (UAC), click on the Yes button to allow it.
- The application will download and open, click on the Next button.
- Click on the I Agree button.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Install button.
- Click on the Finish button.
- Here you can run the Initial System Assessment (ISA) either as a Job Applicant or as an existing WorkBooth employee, by filling the information and clicking on the Login button.
The window closes and after some seconds, another one will open (which is explained on the following steps).
I M P O R T A N T ! Before proceeding with all the following steps, please temporary disable or uninstall your antivirus software.