The system readiness test will check for Applicant Eligibility and Compatible Software.
Make sure that you have:
- If you are a new hire, your Applicant Username. (i.e: WB1234567)
- If you are an existing employee, your Username and Domain.
(This information was included in your email)
Download the TeleTech Installer Application before you begin the URT process.
- This will install all of the required TeleTech software needed to access the platform.
- Click the ‘Download’ link below to install the application.
- You will still require an approved and updated Anti-Virus, Anti Spyware and Firewall installed.
- Once you have completed the download, close all your internet browsers.
- Select ‘Run’ and answer all the prompts by selecting ‘Yes’/’OK’ until all the applications are installed.
- Once the installations are complete your web browser will automatically navigate to the Endpoint Compliance Scanner (Step 3).
- After clicking on the download button please look in Internet Explorer for a block with a yellow ribbon and click on the Run button.
- you may get a prompt from User Account Control that will ask: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC? Please click en yes to start
- The application will download and open, please click on next to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement by checking I accept the terms of the License Agreement and click Next to continue:
- Click on Next to install all the applications
- Click on Install to start installing the Teletech applications, you will be asked to close al the Internet Explorer Windows.
- Please wait until the installation process finishes.
- The defender Fixer will pop up, click on import to add the Windows Defender Exceptions; When done please click on the x at the top to close the window.
- After completion is going to ask to fill it with your Username. and domain.
- To complete the installation and start the system test click on finish.