The system readiness test will check for applicant eligibility and compatible software.
Make sure that you have:
- Your Applicant Username. (i.e: WB1234567), If you are a new hire.
- Your Username and Domain, if you are an existing employee.
(This information was included in your email)
Download the TeleTech Installer Application before you begin the URT process.
- This will install all of the required TeleTech software needed to access the platform.
- Click on the ‘Download’ link above to install the application.
- You will still require an approved and updated Anti-Virus, Anti Spyware and Firewall installed.
- Once you have completed the download, close all your internet browser windows.
- Click on the ‘Run’ button and select ‘Yes’/’OK’ until all the applications are installed.
- Once the installations are completed, your web browser will automatically navigate to the Endpoint Compliance Scanner (Step 3).
- After clicking on the download button, look in the yellow ribbon and click on the Run button.
- You may get a message from User Account Control (UAC), click on the Yes button to allow it. Next, click on the Yes button.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement by checking I accept the terms of the License Agreement and click on the Next button to continue:
- Click on the Next button to install all the applications
- Click on the Install button to start installing the Teletech applications, you will be asked to close all Internet Explorer Windows.
- Please wait until the installation process finishes.
- The defender Fixer will pop up, click on the Import button to add the Windows Defender Exceptions. When done, click on the x button at the top to close the window.
- Fill it with your User Name and Domain.
- To complete the installation and start the system test click on the Finish button.