To set up your first and second authentication methods using the website: myapps.microsoft.com.
You need to set up two methods for authentication.
- Open the browser and go to the website: myapps.microsoft.com.
- Type in you email address using this format: email@example.com. Then, click Next.
- Taking you to your organization’s sign-in page…
- On the next screen, ensure that your email address is correct, type your TTEC system password (or NT password) and click Sign in.
- Click Yes.
- Now, to simplify your daily access to Workbooth, let’s set up your security information. Click on the Choose security info link.
- Change the first and second methods but in this order:
- Next step is to set up your phone number. Click on the Set up button.
- Setting up your phone:
- To verify your phone, you will be receiving a code to your mobile phone. Enter the number and click Done.
- Now, to set up your Security questions. Click on the Set up button.
- Setting up Security Questions:
- You have properly set the Phone and Security Questions!. Click Done.
- And lastly, click on your name and sign out. You can close the window browser.
- Change Password (Useful when you want to change the password).