Please ensure you run this script in the same computer that you passed ISA – the Initial System Assessment test and ERT – Employee readiness test.
You are authorized to ONLY use this computer for work.
Please follow up this mandatory steps before Tech Check-In (TCI). You are required to attend with a USB/SSD drive prepared with the following steps.
This document will guide you to download, install and configure the USB/SSD drive with the TeleTech® Windows to Go Operating System (TT2Go).
B. Before you begin
- To have the USB/SSD drive (3.0 or 3.1).
- USB ports on your computer and your internet speed may play an important role (the whole process may take from 20 minutes to more than 2 hours).
- Have the main Operating System of your computer ready with the latest windows update. From your computer’s Operating System, go to the document: Run Windows update on your main Operating System and perform these steps too.
- Identify and connect the TT2Go drive into your PC by:
- Close all programs.
For assistance, please review this document:
Make sure all USB/SSD drives or any other USB devices are removed (except keyboard and mouse).
C. Downloading and installing the image
- Please refer to the article: Required USB/SSD drives before connecting your USB/SSD drive to your computer.
- Insert the USB/SSD drive in a USB port.
- Unplug the headset.
- Do not put the USB/SSD drive into a USB Hub.
- USB 3.0 would be ideal, preferable on the opposite side of the keyboard and mouse.
- Click on the Download TT2Go button to install and launch it.
- After clicking on the download button, look at the bottom of the window and when it finishes downloading, click on the TT2Go-Setup.msi file to begin the installation.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Next to start the installation.
- You may get a message from User Account Control (UAC), click on the Yes button to allow it.
- TT2Go installler has been successfully installed, click on the Close button.
- Once the application gets installed, shortcuts to it will be located in both the user’s desktop and the start menu.Additionally, a shortcut to the application’s data folder will be added in the start menu section.
- Double-click on the TT2Go installer shortcut located on the Desktop.
- Again, you may get a message from User Account Control (UAC), click on the Yes button to allow it.
- If you are using a non-supported USB/SSD drive, the following message will appear:
Please insert the drive directly in one of your Computer’s USB ports and ensure that only one drive is inserted.
Click Yes to proceed.
Read the article: Required USB drives.
- Click on the Start button.
- A message warning you that all data in the USB/SSD Drive will be erased. Click on the Yes button.
- The application features a dynamic text field that displays the steps of the process it works on.
During these steps, it will take more than 20 minutes, so please do not close this window until it finishes.
- Once the installation is completed you will have this message, click on the Ok button.