This issue may happen for a variety of reasons.
One option that may solve for this is described below. If this doesn’t fix the problem, please contact ASD.
Date / Time – Fix
- To resync Date / Time on the user’s machine, go to Settings ► Time & Language (by pressing Windows logo key + i key).
- Verify Time zone is correct.
- Turn Set time zone automatically off.
- Wait 5 seconds and then, turn it back on.
- If you see the spinning dots and they don’t go away, the machine is having trouble syncing the time. Reboot and try again.
- Test Log in.