Method 1: View basic information about your computer
- Click on the Search menu and type control. Then, select Control Panel.
- Click on View by and select Small icons.
- Click on System to open it.
- Here you can see some specifications of your computer including CPU speed in GHz.
Method 2: Detailed System Information
- Go to Control Panel (Press Windows Key + Q, then type control).
- In Control Panel, scroll down and click on Performance Information and Tools.
- On the left, click on the bottom item Advance Tools.
- The 6th item should be View Advanced System Details in System Information.
- The System Information Window will then open.
- The initial screen that pops up will show you a detailed list of information about your system.
Tip: You can also access the Run command by pressing the Windows logo key Picture of the Windows logo key + R. Type msinfo32, within all versions of Windows to view System Information.