If you have issues with your audio, please ensure your headset has been set up properly by following these steps.
- From the TT2Go USB drive Desktop (the black screen), right-click on the speakers icon, located on the Taskbar.
- Click on Playback devices.
- As an example, right-click on your Logitech headset device.
- Select Set as Default Communication Device command.
- Notice that it has a green telephone icon indicating that has been set as Default Communications Device.
- Lastly, click on the OK button.