This means that the Workbooth scan of your system detected an unsupported Microsoft Update (KB#######) was installed.
These updates are known to cause issues with Secure Workspace.
Remove the update as follows:
- Click on the Start Button.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click on View update history.
- Click on Installed Updates.
- Click on the Search box.
- Type the KB number (i.e.- KB3087985) in the Search Box and press the Enter key.
- Click on the relevant security update (i.e.- Security Update for Microsoft Windows [KB3087985]).
- Click on Uninstall.
- Click on the Yes button.
- After the update is uninstalled, Click on the Restart Now button.