The CPU needs to be strong enough to support the required tasks for your work, please review the minimum requirements.
- CPU Hardware problem.
- Electrical Power Surge Problems.
- Overheating Problems.
- Motherboard related problems.
- CPU software problem.
- If your computer begins crashing.
- Booting up problem. ” The Power On Self-Test (POST)” on your screen as soon as you turn on the computer.
- Sluggish loading.
- If you suddenly have a problem after installing new software.
- Perform a virus scan.
- Damaged or missing .DLL files.
- Blue Screen with an error suddenly appears on your screen.
In case you find your processor is not good enough we recommend reviewing our section When to replace your computer.