Here are a few important reminders, after your have successfully migrated over the TT2Go USB Drive.
Please take note of the items listed below to ensure continued ease of use with your new TT2Go USB Drive.
- Ensure that you do not plug the TT2Go USB Drive in or remove the TT2Go USB Drive without your computer being shut down and powered off.
- The Default Password was given to you in your session. Reach out your team lead if you misplaced or forgot the password.
- Update your password when prompted in 30-40 days. You will not receive any additional prompts or emails. Mirror password that you use to log into Workbooth (NT Login).
- Do not use TT2Go USB Drive for any non-work-related tasks or Internet browsing.
- Installing any application on this drive is prohibited. Please don’t install Malwarebytes, Norton or any other application.
- If for any reason a replacement USB Drive is needed, you will be responsible for purchasing. See approved USB drive list below.
- For any additional support concerns or issues regarding your TT2Go USB Drive, please reach out to ASD either:
- by Phone 877-205-8879 or
- Contact ASD.