A. Installing inContact softphone
- After clicking on the download button, look in the yellow ribbon and click on the Run button.
- If you have the User Account Control (UAC) message, click on the Yes button to allow it.
- Leave English language and click on the OK button.
- If you don’t have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 installed, a message will prompt, click on the OK button.
- On the Welcome screen, click on the Next button.
- Check the box to accept the terms in the License Agreement. Then, click on the Next button.
- Click on the Install button.
- Upon completion, you will receive the following confirmation. Click on the Finish button.
Next section explains how to configure your softphone.
B. Configuring inContact softphone
Continuing from previous section, let’s configure your softphone.
- If the application window does not open by itself, open it using the icon you have at the Desktop.
- Choose the Profile dropdown menu.
- Select the US option unless your Username (number) begins with a 7006.
- Enter the Username and Password that has been provided to you.
- This is the only information needed to pull down the configuration file for your softphone.
- The username is the 700 #.
- The password is the device password.
- Enter your License Key and click on the Add button.
- Click on the Done button.
- Launch the Agent with your softphone number.
- You can enable auto answer, with the more call options button.