B. Enforcing via ESOD
We will be scanning users’ systems to see if they have latest version or not.
- CheckPoint will detect if you don’t have the latest version of AUT.
- Click on the link AutoUpdater Tool – Installer.
- At the bottom of the Internet Explorer window, you may see the yellow ribbon, click on the Run button.
- If you have a message from User Account Control (UAC), click on the Yes button to allow it.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click I Agree to continue.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- And lastly, click Finish.
- Click on the checkbox I’ve fixed the problem and want to be scanned again. Then, click on the button Scan again.
- Please wait…
- You are ready to sign in!